Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hidden emotions...cryptic blogs...

Here I am hopelessly in love. But again as before, you don’t love me. You don’t feel a thing. And there’s nothing that I can do about it, accept for maybe pray that someday when I still love you as much you understand how I feel about you and love me back. But will He hear my prayers? I don’t wanna hurt you like others have. I just wanna give you all the love I have. If only I could tell you but that would mean risking loosing you. And I don’t wanna do that. They say it’s better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all. I don’t agree. I’d rather have you as I do now than to not have you at all. For me, love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. How I feel about you, you will never know because I will never tell you. Even if you read what I write you will never realize that it’s about you. Secretly harboured emotions make way for cryptic blogs.

No comments: