Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wishes...!!!!

i’ve been wishing
for you to close your eyes
and go back to the times
we had together
to the times you made me smile
the times when I made you laugh
when you looked down at me
grateful that I was there
when I looked up at you
wishing to stay the same
this thing
we had between us
filled the simultaneous void
that filled our lives
but differently
you thanked the stars for my shoulder
while I wished upon the stars
for you
and you tell me you’re there
i know you are
just not the way I want you to be
i could stand here forever in your embrace
i could lie there forever watching you sleep
i could sit there forever as you speak
each moment captured in my heart
i wander around you
to capture more
because when you’re happy
with another arm linked to yours
and want me to be happy
these captured moments
are going to hide my inner tears…

No comments: