Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hmm...I wish...!!!!!

Consequences of the lack of sleep:

I want to get drunk…like really drunk…and live in a bubble for just a bit…a bit that takes away irritation and fear…where all I would do is smile incessantly for no damn reason at all (while I write this I can feel the corners of my lips spread a little at the image of my cackling laughter)…I want the world to go round and round…spinning around my face…so that everything appears blurred and funny…and laugh some more at the funny part of the blurring…I want some loud and indecipherable music playing around me…something that makes me head bob from side to side…I want not to feel the floor beneath my footsteps…like I’m walking in the clouds or something…I want to dance under the moonlight…with nobody watching, taking pictures or recording…and I want to finally free fall…with my arms spread open…a serene smile on my face…the wind in my hair and through my clothes causing goose flesh to form...fall into blissful sleep…

What I don’t wanna do though, is puke…that would be like a smashing fall back to reality…

No comments: