Monday, April 20, 2009

i know not...

what path is life gonna take me on now?

i dread to ask,

yet i'm curious to know.

where is this path gonna lead?

is the journey easy

or will i hurt again?

the urge to know the future

is all consuming at this time.

i try to think

what would be the right choice

the one that will

give the best outcome

but i know not.

all that comes to my mind

are the dreams i see.

are they trying to show me

what i wish to see

or they just playing on my fears?

when will this trivia end

and what will that end be?

these questions i try to evade

but they won't leave me.

where does my future lie

and with whom

i seek to know

but the chaos in my head or heart

blurs the answer

i beg to know.

this must end as i know it must

and for that i'd have to leave

it to You

in whom i trust...

No comments: