Thursday, October 9, 2008

All you do is be yourself
Someone you’re afraid to be
Someone you’ve never showed before
Nobody has ever understood
They always seem to mock
Then you came along
And made it seem nice
You made it alright
You made me your world
You became my friend
Each moment without you felt incomplete
My days filled with your words
And my nights with your thoughts
My hand entwined in yours
Whenever we were together
And then in just a moment
The warmth of your hand vanished
Your fingers left mine
I opened my eyes to find
That you were gone
In the darkness of the night
I saw your shadow in the sand
And your fingers entwined in her hand
The ocean fills up with my tears
The thunder steals my cries
I wait at the point we always met
With bated breath
And floating hope
Someday I may see
You walking towards me
To hold my hand again
To complete me…

No comments: